Sometimes life just calls for a chocolate cake. For those days, whip out this beautiful and classy chocolate cake. It is made with 100% quality ingredients, has no added sugar and is grain free. It is dark, it is heavy, it is rich, it is chocolate-y and fudge-y. Perfect to snuggle up on the couch with a slice of one of these on rainy, cold autumn days while sipping your favourite tea. Or to share with your friends!
CLASSY CHOCOLATE CAKE, GRAIN FREE AND SUGAR FREE
Makes one cake
125 grams dark, sugarfree chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a round springform with coconut oil.
3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
4. In a large bowl, combine the chocolate/coconut mixture with the honey, the cacao and the eggs. Whisk well to form a smooth mixture of all ingredients.
5. Pour this batter into the greased spring form and smooth the top if necessary.
6. Bake for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven.
7. Let the cake cool completely before cutting and serving it.
8. Dig in and enjoy. A small piece goes a long way. This is one decadent and rich cake!