This recipe was on my list of things to try for ages but I somehow kept postponing trying it as I was´t quite convinced yet. Having now made a few of these pancakes over the weekend, I wish I had tried them sooner. I did not honestly think they could be this good. The grated apple ensures a nice, moist pancake that is light and fluffy and sweet. The absolute perfect breakfast for kids and adults alike!
EASY APPLE AND EGG PANCAKE
Makes one pancake
1 apple, grated
1 tbsp rice flour
1 tsp coconut oil
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs together.
2. Add the coconut oil and rice flour and mix well.
3. Fold the grated apple into the egg mixture.
4. Heat a little (coconut) oil in a small frying pan.
5. Evenly spread the mixture over the pan.
6. As soon as the mixture starts to set on the sides and the bottom is golden brown, flip the pancake over.
7. Fry for a few minutes on the other side, until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Serve with some berries or honey on top and enjoy