Oatmeal raisin cookies are incredible. They are sweet, chewy and crunchy all at the same time and last forever on the kitchen counter.
This version of oatmeal raisin cookies is dairy free, sugar free and gluten free for the perfect indulgence for every occasion.
Makes about 16 cookies
150 gram oats
50 gram rice flour
100 gram sultanas
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp almond milk
2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. If the oats are still whole or rough, use a food processor to break them down to a course flour consistency.
3. Add the rice flour, baking powder, coconut oil, almond milk and honey to the oats in the food processor and mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the sultanas.
5. The mixture should stick together and you should be able to roll balls of the mixture between your hands now.
6. Roll large teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place them onto a baking sheet, spaced slightly apart.
7. Flatten the cookies with a fork. They will not “run” much during baking so flatten them quite well.
8. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown and beautiful looking.