Tacos are a fantasic way to eat fresh, healthy and colourful variety of foods with an added crunch. As everyone can make them in the way they like them best, these are an absolute favourite in our house.
This version has fresh fish pieces in them with rucola, sprouts and peppers but varieties are of course endless! Incredibly easy and tasty.
Makes 10 small tacos
10 taco shells
300 gram white fish (I used sea bass as this was fresh and local)
Salt and pepper
1/2 an avocado, sliced
1 cup rucola
1/2 cup mixed fresh sprouts
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 a red pepper, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Spread the tacos over a large baking tray and warm them in the preheated over for about 5 minutes.
3. Slice the fish into strips and season with a little salt and pepper.
4. Panfry the fish for two minutes on each side so that it is cooked through but stays nice and moist.
5. Spread a little cottage cheese on a taco shell and fill with fresh fish and vegetables.