Makes 1 medium sized tart
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Grease a medium sized baking tin.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir to mix well.
4. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and combine with the cashew nut milk and coconut oil.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
6. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
7. Core and peel the apples and cut them into thin slices.
8. Arrange the apple slices symmetrically on top of the cake mixture.
9. Sprinkle with a little raw cane sugar to finish (optional)
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
11. Let the tart cool down completely before taking it out of the tin and cutting it.